First Time Enrolment
Before a child commences care at BH OOSH, parents must:
- Read this Parent Handbook
- Complete an online enrolment form:
All sections of the enrolment form must be completed particularly:
- parent/guardian CRN number, date of birth and all phone contact numbers ensuring the parent registered with Centrelink is recorded as the primary parent
- child CRN number and date of birth
- attach a copy of the child’s immunisation history statement and any appropriate ASCIA Action Plans for children that suffer from asthma and allergies including anaphylaxis
Make sure you ‘Save’ after entering each section.
- Complete and sign a Registration Form & Care Agreement which will be emailed to you after you have completed and submitted the online enrolment form
A confirmation email will be sent to confirm a child’s enrolment
BH OOSH will hold an evening information session for new kindergarten families in Term 4 of the year prior to their children’s start at Beacon Hill Primary school.